E&J Gallo Winery
E. & J. Gallo Winery is the largest family-owned winery in the world today, with fifteen family members, spanning three generations of the Gallo family, actively working in the business. Established in 1933 and headquartered in Modesto, California, E. & J. Gallo Winery remains a privately-held and ever-growing company that employs more than 6,500 people worldwide.
E. & J. Gallo Winery offers a broad array of products that total more than 90 brands and include table, sparkling and luxury wines, beverage products, dessert wines and distilled spirits.
Palm Bay International
Celebrating 45 years in 2022, Palm Bay International is a progressive, family-owned wine & spirits organization that is a proven industry leader. Palm Bay has its roots in Italian wine and now offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios in the U.S., comprising prestigious estates, distilleries and popular brands from 15 countries. In recent years, under the leadership of third generation family member and CEO Marc D. Taub, Palm Bay has been developing a growing cache of domestic wines. In collaboration with its valued long-term wholesale partners, Palm Bay is well-equipped to meet the needs of all segments of the market on a national basis.
- Batasiolo Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi Granee Docg, Piedmont
- Batasiolo Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi Granee Docg, Piedmont
- Lunetta Prosecco Rose, Veneto
- Vanderpump Rose, Cote De Provence
- Yealands Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, New Zealand
- Rocca Delle Moonlite Chardonnay Igt, Maremma
- Mandrarossa Frappato Ift, Sicilia
- Mandrarossa Zibbibo Igt, Sicilia
- Rocca Delle Macie Sasyr Igt, Tuscany
- Bottega Vinaia Pinot Grigio Doc, Trentino
- Chic Barcelona Brut Cava Do Penedes, Catalonia
- Mon Frere Pinot Noir, California
Pernod Ricard is a convivial, responsible and successful global wine and spirits group. Number 2 worldwide with a clear ambition to become the leader of our sector, we have one of the most comprehensive portfolios of the industry with 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries.
With a focus on innovation and genuine craftsmanship, Copper Cane Wines & Provisions houses a collection of brands that are crafted to offer a touch of luxury for everyday indulgence. The current portfolio includes: Elouan Pinot Noir from Oregon, Belle Glos Pinot Noirs from prime California coastal vineyards, Beran Zinfandels of California, Carne Humana Red and White Blends from Napa Valley, and Steorra, a Brut Sparkling wine made of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grown in Sonoma County’s prestigious Russian River Valley.
Foley Family Wines
Established by Bill Foley in 1996, Foley Family Wines is a portfolio of highly acclaimed wines from some of the world’s greatest vineyards. Every brand in the company’s portfolio has a distinct style and legacy.
House of Smith
Charles Smith is the visionary winemaker behind iconic brands like K Vintners and Substance. Charles has received over 200 scores of 95 points and above and nearly 1,200 scores of 90 points and above from leading wine publications. Today, House of Smith is the largest independent and winemaker-owned winery in Washington State with wines sold in all 50 states and 23 countries worldwide.
- Pop Up Sparkling Wine, Evergreen Vineyard, Ancient Lakes, Wa
- Vino Pinot Grigio, Evergreen Vineyard, Ancient Lakes Wa
- Vino Rose Of Sangiovese, Art Den Hoed Vineyard, Yakima Valley, Wa
- Vino Moscato, Upland Vineyard, Snipes Mountain, Wa
- Substance Chardonnay, Wa
- Substance Cabernet Sauvignon, Wa
- Golden West Pinot Noir
- K Vintners Milbrandt Syrah, Wahluke Slope, Wa
Farrell Summer Whites
Farrells proudly provide high-quality beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages to retailers throughout the Green Mountain State. With facilities in both South Burlington and Rutland, and a large workforce, we are equally equipped to cater to the needs of different types of retailers – from national corporations, to large and small independent stores, to fine dining establishments. We are pleased to be able to bring variety, value and choice to our customers, regardless of their location.
We are a fourth-generation Vermont family business with a strong commitment to serving our customers, our employees and our community. Thomas A. Farrell and several of his brothers founded M.M. Farrell & Sons in a small warehouse on Pine Street in Burlington, becoming the first licensed distributor in Vermont after Prohibition.
Deutsch Family Wines
Deutsch Family Wine and Spirits was founded in 1981 by Chairman Bill Deutsch to market quality wines produced by prestigious families from major Appellations of the world. The business that initially began with two employees importing a few family producers from France four decades ago has grown to include a prestigious roster of internationally renowned, award-winning wine and spirits brands nurtured by more than 340 employees.
- Yellow Tail Bright Sauvignon Blanc, Australia
- Barrone Fini Pinot Grigio, Valdadige Doc, Trentino-Alto Adige
- Josh Cellars Reserve Buttery Chardonnay, Central Coast, Ca
- Josh Cellars Prosecco Rose, Veneto
- Layer Cake Primitivo Igt, Puglia
- Villa Pozzi Estate Nero De Avola, Sicilia
- Josh Cellars Reserve Bourbon Barrell Aged Zinfandel, Ca
- Clos De Los Siete By Michel Rolland Red Blend, Argentina
Jackson Family Wines
A family business and a family passion, Jackson Family Wines is a collection of esteemed wineries and vineyards. The Jackson Family Wines collection includes esteemed estate-based wineries in the premier growing regions of California, Oregon, France, Italy, Australia, and South Africa.
Martin Ray Winery
The name Martin Ray resonates deeply in the history of California Winemaking. Martin Ray was a pioneer, dedicated to crafting single varietal, region specific wine from 1943 through 1972 in Saratoga, in the heart of the Santa Cruz Mountains. In 2003, Martin Ray Vineyards & Winery made its home in the Russian River Valley, on the edge of Green Valley at one of the oldest continually working wineries in California. Today, Courtney Benham and his winemaking team devote themselves to Ray’s ideology of making “wines of place”. By sourcing from hillside vineyards, they are relentless at telling the story of each exceptional appellation and vineyard. From our 12 acre Estate, to the mountain regions of Santa Cruz and Napa, to the northern reaches of Dry Creek Valley and Sonoma Coast, our portfolio offers an abundance of phenomenal growing regions, great farming, and meticulous detail to vintages.
Fifty years ago, the California wine industry was just getting started. The rest of the world hadn’t yet heard of Mendocino County, but Barney Fetzer knew he’d found an extraordinary place to grow wine grapes. An early pioneer of sustainable farming, he helped shape the quality and environmental consciousness of California wine. Beyond what’s in the glass, our Valley Oaks Food and Wine Center was a vital locale for more than 20 years, catalyzing the farm to-table movement before it became a widely valued ethos. From humble roots, we’ve built a legacy of classic American wines rooted in a deep commitment to the land.
- Bonterra Organic Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bonterra Organic Sauvignon Blanc
- Bonterra Organic Rose
- Cono Sur (Chile) Organico Pinot Noir
- Cono Sur (Chile) Organico Chardonnay
- Fetzer Vineyards Gewurtztraminer
- 1000 Stories Cabernet Sauvignon Bourbon Barrel Aged
- 1000 Stories Pinot Noir American Oak Aged 2020
- 1000 Stories Zinfandel Bourbon Barrel Aged
- Trivento (Argentina) Malbec
- Casillero del Diablo Carmenere
- Casillero del Diable Sauvignon Blanc
Across two generations and six decades, Delegat has earned a reputation as one of New Zealand’s best known winemakers. Established in 1947, Delegat has played a profound role in the New Zealand wine industry and in the establishment of Hawke’s Bay and Marlborough as two of New Zealand’s most recognized wine regions. From pioneering the fermentation of Chardonnay in a barrel in the 1980’s and introducing new vine Clone selection, Clone 6 Chardonnay, Delegat has carved a path for New Zealand Super-Premium cool climate varietal wines on the world stage.