Local Merchant Pass holders must complete 8 hours of community service prior to October 1, 2019. Please fill out the form below and select what you would like to volunteer for (select other if you wish to volunteer for something outside the list). You can also email us at [email protected].
Available Volunteer Opportunities Outside of KPAA
Sherburne Memorial Library
The Sherburne Memorial Library needs volunteers on Friday & Saturday, Sept 20& 21 for the Vermont Fairy Tale Festival.
Contact Jane at the library for more information. email [email protected] or call 802-422-9765.
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Volunteer at the Rutland Regional Medical Center “Great 2-4-6-8K” road race on Saturday, September 21st . This race will start and finish on Center Street in
downtown Rutland, with routes that take runners and walkers through Rutland City. All proceeds raised support the Foley Cancer Center’s Palliative Care program at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
- Saturday, Sept. 21: 2 volunteers from 8:00AM–10:00AM (set up )
- Saturday, Sept. 21: 6-8 volunteers from 9:45AM–12:00noon (on course supportat intersections, water stops and cheering on runners and walkers)
- Saturday, Sept. 21: 2 volunteers from 12:00noon–2:00PM (pick-up)
Art in the Park
Volunteer at the annual Art in the Park event in Main Street Park in Rutland. This event is the main fundraiser for the Chaffee Arts Center.
- Thursday, Oct 10: 2-4 volunteers from 1PM-5PM (marking out booth spaces)
- Friday, Oct 11: 4-6 volunteers from 9AM- 5PM (Main Street Park set-up)
- Saturday & Sunday, Oct 12 & 13 from 7AM-4PM
- Wash food tables, straighten gates, etc
- Parking lot attendants
- Gate greeters
- Kid’s activities Supervise kids spin art machine, and monitor activities going on
- Gallery sitter
- Welcome people, tour, talk about building (info provided by Chaffee)
- Take down Sun at 3PM: start taking down fencing, then at 4PM all else gets packed up and taken to the Chaffee with trucks and unloaded.
Available Volunteer Opportunities With KPAA