The Merchant Pass Program is open to any business that is a member in good-standing with the Killington Pico Area Association. The program brings expanded benefits to regional business partners. Passes are valid seven days a week with no blackout dates, providing KPAA members with unlimited access to both Killington Resort and Pico Mountain.
*Please call our office at (802) 773-4181 or email us at email@example.com with any questions regarding your Merchant Pass, do not call the Killington Season Pass Office. Passes are now on sale!
Local Merchant Pass Program
KPAA business members located in Killington, Bridgewater, Mendon, Pittsfield, or Plymouth have the opportunity to purchase a 2016-2017 Local Merchant Pass at $429 each +tax ($459.03). Only businesses that are members in good-standing with the Killington Pico Area Association are eligible for the pass.
Merchant Pass Information Sessions
Sessions will be presented by the Killington Pico Area Association and Killington Resort. Each session will be 2 hours and consist of:
- Presentation to cover a range of topics, including: new programs, service training, guest information at the Resort and community information.
- Check-in and employment verification. (Bring a government-issued ID and paystub from within the last two weeks; employees who have not received a pay stub must provide a signed Proof of Employment Form at Information Session check-in.)
- Monday, October 17 | 10:00 AM | Snowshed Lodge
- Thursday, November 17 | 4:00 PM | Snowshed Lodge
- Wednesday, December 14 | 10:00 AM | Killington Welcome Center
- Saturday, December 17 | 10:00 AM | Killington Welcome Center
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not make any of the meetings to schedule an individual session.
Regional Merchant Pass Program
The 2016-2017 Regional Merchant Pass is offered at $599 each+tax ($640.39) to employees of businesses who are members outside of Killington, Bridgewater, Mendon, Pittsfield, or Plymouth. Only businesses that are members in good-standing with the KPAA are eligible for the pass.
When purchasing Merchant Pass, employee must provide a government issued ID and proof of employment (pay stub dated from within the past two weeks or signed Proof of Employment Form).
Killington MTB Park Merchant Pass Program
KPAA members located in Killington, Bridgewater, Mendon, Pittsfield, or Plymouth are able to purchase a Killington Mountain Bike Season Pass at 25% off the advertised rate at the time of purchase.
Employees of KPAA member businesses are eligible to purchase the discounted pass if they had a 2015/16 Local Merchant Pass or provide a current pay stub dated within 2 weeks of the purchase date. Employees are not required to attend a meeting and do not have to do additional volunteer hours (but of course we won’t turn anyone away if they want to offer additional hours!). The pass can be purchased by the individual starting April 16, 2016, at the K1 Guest Service desk until the end of ski season or the Snowshed Season pass office starting Memorial Day weekend (during summer operating hours).
For additional information, questions or if you’ve already purchased a Summer 2016 Bike Pass please email email@example.com.
Contact the KPAA office first to verify and/or update your KPAA membership status at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 773-4181. Please ensure you are a member in good standing; membership and employment status is verified before a Merchant Pass may be purchased.